Sunday, 9 February 2014

Week 5

Welcome back :)

I did some recursion in tutorial this week. I'm glad I've got to practice with it but I feel as if I still lack experience. Recursion is still mind bending to me. So I feel like I need to practice with recursion more.
Not only that, I feel like I still don't know when to use it. If I come in a situation where I'll need to use recursion, I'll probably think of a different solution like loops without realizing that recursion would be a better option.

I guess I just need more practice with recursion.

Another thing that I didn't understand in tutorial was "Trace". I can see that there is a relationship between Trace and recursion but I still don't know what it is. To me, it just seems to be a waste of time.

Anyways, I'll be practicing trace and recursion over reading week. It also seems that the assignment will require me to use recursion. I have started on it but haven't done enough to speak about it this week. So expect me to talk about it next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home